Home Organizing: Our initial consultation would be over the phone or Skype. I want to hear what’s driving you nuts and what your goals are. And I’ll give you my thoughts on how to get the results you want. If we decide we’re a good fit, we’ll schedule a weekly session. (That’s so organized of us!)
You’ll then send me pictures of the specific spaces you’d like to organize. We’ll chat once a week to discuss the goals we set the prior week, your progress and finally a plan for the upcoming week. Although you will have weekly homework, I’ll be there as your coach, motivator and cheerleader!
Photo Organizing: There are several ways we can work together on your photos, no matter where you’re located. Depending on the project, here are some options:
- Prints: Mail me your photos…it’s that simple. Put them in a box and send them by a source that can be tracked (like UPS or FedEx). I can sort or scan them, or make photobooks, depending on your needs (see Photo Services for more information).
- Digital Photos – 3 options:
- Put your photos on a backup or flash drive and mail it to me, or
- Grant me access to your computer via LogMeIn (contact me for more information on this secure option), or
- If your photos are on Picasa, Shutterfly or another online photo site, you may grant me access and I can work my magic from home!
For more information or to schedule a virtual organizing session, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 469-1700